About Masashi Sasto
Masashi Sato is the CEO of ITO EN Australia. He developed an early interest in the international relations when he was a pre-school child and later developed great interests in domestic and international business studies as he was involved with two exchange programs while his early teenager-hood as well as in his university-hood and developed a curious mind about business operation outside of Japan. A great inspiration received from his international friends while his U.S. university life, he started looking for his future to promote “Authentic Japan brand” to overseas markets. Due to this, it did not take too long for him to decide joining ITO EN, LTD, in 1999 when the company was recruiting young, international business minded work force. Here’s his ITO EN career:
- 1999 – 2003: spent 3 years as a domestic sales force in Tokyo metro region.
- 2003 – 2009: spent at ITO EN North America Inc supporting ITO EN’s newborn business in New York City. Saw a 330 X revenue growth during his 6 years involvement.
- 2009 – 2014: Senior manager of the International Division at ITO EN LTD, Extended great contribution in 2012 by generating $25 million U.S. dollars capital injection for the incorporation of ITO EN Asia Pacific Holdings (APH) in Singapore and its first operating company ITO EN Singapore Pte Ltd as the first strategic business within ASEAN regions.
- 2014 – 2015: the second time involvement at ITO EN North America Inc.
- 2015- today: ITO EN Australia Pty Ltd to recreate Australian business and saw 3 X revenue growth from his Day 1 of his Australian business life so far and is ongoing.